Before you start
When filling out your registration form, you will be asked to provide the following information. Please make sure you have them at hand before starting. This form is best completed on a desktop or laptop rather than a mobile device. If you have any issues, please change your browser and make sure your photos are the correct size.
- Your business name as it will appear in the directory and our marketing
- Your full name
- Your contact telephone number
- A postal address
- Your business email (this will become your username)
- A memorable password
- Your Indigenous Country This is the Indigenous name for the land where your business is located. Refer to the AISTSIS map
- Your website, Facebook and/or Instagram addresses (we need at least one of these)
- Your Australian Business Number (ABN) if you have one, and details of whether you are registered for GST
- Up to two designated categories for your products
- An explanation of your brand in 100 words or fewer
- A summary of your business in 5-7 words
- Details of who makes your product and the prices
- Confirmation that you have Public Liability Insurance in the business name you have registered with us ($10mil PLI is compulsory to sell at a market)
- Up to five professional product shots that will appear in our directory and represent your business. These images MUST be cropped to a square of 800px by 800px and a maximum file size of 2Mb. If you are unsure how to do this, try using the PicResize Website
- If you are selling hot food we cannot take a food van of any sort as they are too big for our indoor venue.
Your registration is not complete until you receive the confirmation page. All steps must be completed at the same time and you are not able to partially complete a registration to be finished later. It is important that you have all the information you are going to need ready to go before proceeding to the next step. Good luck.
Registration form for New Stallholders
"*" indicates required fields